Have you made any observation that you would like to raise in a confidential manner?
Individuals can make confidential ADRA-related complaints through the whistleblowing mechanism of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The Church uses a website called Silent Whistle. Complaints made about ADRA through the Silent Whistle are received by the General Counsel at the General Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists.
The General Counsel refers the complaint to the appropriate person within ADRA or its board and can communicate through the Silent Whistle with the complainant, regardless if the complaint was made anonymously or not.
To use the Silent Whistle platform, the instructions are as follows:
- Connect to the Internet from a computer outside of work.
- Visit www.silentwhistle.com
- Click on “Click Here” under “Wish to file and ethics/compliance incident report.”
- Search for your company’s name by inputting the first three letters of the name of the company (i.e., for ADRA, enter ADR).
- Select your company from the list provided.
- Select your method of anonymous communication.
- “Report a Concern,” or
- “Follow Up on a Reported Concern.”
- As an alternative to the aforementioned online process:
Alternatively, call 877-874-8416 to speak with a live hotline operator.